Sellout/PT gay?

>Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 22:06:24 +0000
>From: "Jon" <jwilliam@99main.com>
>Subject: Re: "The Who Sell Out" remix
>
>> From:          THRH79B@prodigy.com ( KELLY D GILES I)
>> Date:          Sun,  9 Nov 1997 10:54:54, -0500
>> To:            TheWho@igtc.COM
>> Subject:       Re: "The Who Sell Out" remix
>
>> >Can anyone tell me is the bonus cuts are worth me picking this Cd up?
>>
>> >Or is the remix reason enough.
>>
>> "The Who Sell Out" is my personal favorite of all the remixed CDs, I
>> highly recommend it!  I think it has the best bonus tracks of all.
>> Just my opinion...
>>
>> -Yellow "Elk" Ledbetter

The New Sellout is incredible 'sonically' speaking! Get it!

J 5:15

>Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:39:54 -0700
>From: "pink floyd loves the who" <pinkthefloydwho@mailcity.com>
>Subject: Townsend, Homosexual?
>
>I was just wondering if someone could either confirm or deny what my
>friend told
>me about townsend being gay. Not that it matters in any way I'm just
>curious after
>someone told me about "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" was his prefrence.

This issue has been around from some time now. I believe if I'm not
mistaken in PT's book Behind Blue Eyes there is a piece on this topic. I
have to go back and reread it. I believe it was during his cocaine/brandy
days when he nearly killed himself late '70s up to '81 that he said he was
gay. I believe he was really F******** up when he said that, because he
said that he was saying stuff all the time just for the attention or
something. He was at a really low point in his life at that time as we all
knew and when Moon kicked he said he wished it was him instead to some
degree, so his drug/drink rampage was his way to do himself in. Until he
nearly died. Then it was not so funny anymore. He also later made some
statement about most ENGLISH guys being 'closet queens'! I will check it
out in the book again.

J 5:15

The Sonics Music Site. Published & Edited By Jay Siekierski In The Octave
Http://www.earthlink.net/~thesonics Carlos Santana Interview Live From The
Dyansen Gallery S.F. Ca. 11-8-97 Is Up & Posted. Check It Out!