Re: here we go again!

>I was just wondering if someone could either confirm or deny what my
friend told
>me about townsend being gay.

First of all, it's Towns*H*end.  The "h" is silent, but not
invisible!  You'll get better answers if you spell The Name of The
Man correctly. :)

Secondly, it can neither be confirmed nor denied, at least not by
anyone 'round here.  Not that people won't try if you give them half
a chance!  But the real truth...you'd have to ask Pete yourself.  And
even then I'm not sure I'd trust it! :)

- -Yellow "My left tonsil is swollen up like a ping pong ball"
Ledbetter