Re: Townsend, Homosexual?

On Tue, 11 Nov 1997 14:39:54 -0700, "pink floyd loves the who"
<pinkthefloydwho@mailcity.com> wrote:

>I was just wondering if someone could either confirm or deny what my =
friend told
>me about townsend being gay. Not that it matters in any way I'm just =
curious after
>someone told me about "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere" was his prefrence. If I=
 were gay
>I'd probably make a musical\opera revolving around Daltrey top-less to. =
I think Tommy2
>would be better than "Full moon" as far as a new movie because only 1 =
holliday camp
>went down and there was only about a hundred left. Oh well... There's my=
 two cents,
>have a nice day.

No, he isn't gay, he is a hermaphrodite. And a space alien. I read
all about it in the National Enquirer.

Did I mention that he is pregnant with Elvis's baby?

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by
spectacular error." -- John Kenneth Galbraith

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/