Re: Pete's refreshing beverages

<< >What kind of Beer does Pete really drink?
 >When I saw him at The Tower Theater in Philly, PA. , (I think in 93
 or
 >94) he was drinking Rolling Rock Beer.
 >What else does he drink? >>

At the last Simon show, my friend picked on me for ordering a Rolling Rock
and called me white trash.  Then she paid a dollar more than I to get herself
a Heineken (I didn't spell that write, did I?).  But Simon was drinking
bottled Poland Spring Water (from Maine, my home state!)--"or as they say in
New York:  Braannn-dy!"

 Pete was widely reported to have been drinking Coca Cola Classic
 during his supper club shows last spring.  I've got a video of the
 one in California, and I can verify this.  Although I did think it
 was caffeine free Diet Coke at first, but it was just the gold lights
 shining off the can! :)  At one point during the show he said
 something like, "Ah, I need sugar!" and took a big drink.  (Holy
 smashed guitar bits, what a pathetic conversation this is.)

Yeah, this is pathetic.  But I'll add. . . Graham Coxon of Blur was drinking
Coke at their Philly gig.  And Damon Albarn poured his water down my shirt
when I asked for a drink. He was aiming for my mouth, really.

Amy