Re: Moonie's death...where were you?

Yellow wrote:

> how did you find out that
> Moonie had died?  Where were you?  How did you react?

I had just bought "Who Are You" a little while before, and The Who was
my favorite band at that time (I guess it still is). I was turning 16,
and read about the death in a local newspaper here in Brazil. My two
reactions were: a sense of loss because I knew I would never see them
live, and a sort of opposite feeling, a kind of gratefulness for the
great music that was left.

I was more shocked when Lennon died, because it was violent, but I cared
more about Keith Moon.

Elon