Pete's article in Rolling Stone; Nov 17, 1977

        Many thanx to Dave Ray for sending me his treasured copy of this
magazine.  (It may be 3 years older than I, but that's beside the point.)

        I don't know how to begin to comment on the article.  I would have
to say that it's almost... magical.  I can close my eyes, even forget the
words, but the feeling remains.
        No, I don't think I'll even try to describe.  It would be a waste,
because I can't.
        Suffice it to say that Pete Townshend is an amazing man.  I could
only ever dream.

JenniferD
My Guitar         __   ____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/
\---\____________/   -     \	       Always under construction!