Re: coolest who thing.

Brad, re:

>   The coolest Who item I own is a Pete Townshend Limited Edition
Rickenbacker guitar.  Only 250 of these guitars were made in 1987-88.
I own #226.  Someday I hope I can meet Pete and get it autographed.

Suggestion, if you want it signed, make sure that you make an "appointment"
to do so. Apparently Pete now has a "policy" of NOT signing guitars ("...too
many people turn around and sell them...").

There was a poor guy from Cleavland with like 40 autographs (including
Roger's & John's) on his personal treasured guitar and he ran into Nicola
Joss (Pete's personal assistant) outside of the Supper Club and she said
"Pete doesn't sign guitars anymore"...

So, before you lug it, you may want to contact Pete to get the "OK" first...

-wf