Re: coolest who thing.

 Sun Dec  7 14:36:29 PST 1997
Date:          Wed, 22 May 1996 22:54:14 -0700
To:            thewho@mpath.com
From:          godspeed@mindlink.bc.ca (Bob Main)
Subject:       coolest who thing.

I'm curious what the coolest who related thing each of you owns would be.
Mine is the volume knob from the gibson Pete supposedly recorded Tommy
with. Does anyone know if he really used a gibson on Tommy? Anyway, it
it stuck firmly in the place of a knob on my bass.
bob main ringpiece and godspeed (band and label)

       The coolest Who item I own is a Pete Townshend Limited Edition
Rickenbacker guitar.  Only 250 of these guitars were made in 1987-88.
I own #226.  Someday I hope I can meet Pete and get it autographed.