Re: WHO sounds good...

At 03:38 PM 05/15/96 -0500, Luke Pacholski <LukPac@newrock.com> wrote:

>Anyone have any ideas why MCA decided to issue those crappy mono mixes on
>their new issue of AQO? RRR is the only song in stereo from the old album,
>and Whiskey Man is in some sort of fake stereo. Why did they do this on a
>remix??? Why they did not remix these songs into stereo is beyond me... It
>seems like they just decided to mix a few songs in mono, a few in stereo,
>just out of the blue...

Damned if I know.

>I have said this before, and I think I got a few replies, but none did
>answer my question. Are there any _US_ _CDs_ that contain the long version
>of Magic Bus? I have heard it is on the MBBAB LP, but is it on the CD? If
>it is not there, anyone know if it is on any US CDs? If so, is it in stereo
>or mono?

I can only tell you that I have the long (4:28 reprocessed stereo) version
only on the US and UK "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy" LPs.

I can confirm that the long version is NOT on the following CDs:
US "Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy"
German "The Singles"
US "The Kids Are Alright" Soundtrack
US "Thirty Years of Maximum R&B"

They are all the short (approx. 3:10) version.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/