Re: WHO sounds good...

Luke, re:

>Anyone have any ideas why MCA decided to issue those crappy mono mixes on
>their new issue of AQO? RRR is the only song in stereo from the old album,
>and Whiskey Man is in some sort of fake stereo. Why did they do this on a
>remix??? Why they did not remix these songs into stereo is beyond me... It
>seems like they just decided to mix a few songs in mono, a few in stereo,
>just out of the blue...

The only fault of MCA's on this one was accepting what Jon Astley turned in
that Pete approved. With this one, he appears to have been working for MCA...
BTW, nothing on the "A Quick One" part was remixed. Tapes were "grabbed" and
what you got was simply "thrown together"... If enough people complain, he
WILL do it over again, properly...

>>I have said this before, and I think I got a few replies, but none did
answer my question. Are there any _US_ _CDs_ that contain the long version
of Magic Bus?

NO.

>>I have heard it is on the MBBAB LP

YES.

>>, but is it on the CD? If it is not there, anyone know if it is on any US
CDs? If so, is it in stereo or mono?

See above. The only CD it IS on is "The Who Collection Voulme 2".

Hope this helps...

-wf