Re: Dr. Who

Hi folks,

I guess somebody may like this: yesterday (Tuesday) I read in the
'Dallas Morning News' an article about the "Dr. Who" stuff in TV.
Columnist Ed bark wrote that most of us wouldn't have a clue who
that character was and, he made a reference to The Who (our beloved
band) this way:

<<...most of us have'nt a clue, however; The Who, sure. but Dr. Who
lives on the....>>

Nice to see another fan over there. BTW have you noticed rock radio
stations are playing more The Who songs these days?

Jose