Re: WHO sounds good

     ^^My Generation

     ^^Original Brunswick UK or
     ^^Virgin reissue vinyl

     When I recently made myself a tape copy of MG, I found I preferred the
     Brunswick to the Virgin for what seemed to me a cleaner mono sound.
     Of course, not everyone has this option. (it cost me a lot 20 years
     ago; I can imagine now)

     ^^A Quick One (aka "Happy Jack")

     I've always meant to ask you wf, is it true that all tracks (except
     "See My Way" and "Happy Jack") have been released in stereo somewhere?
     I think I have them all from either the U.S. LP or the French "The
     Who" LP.

     ^^Although I maintain the mono mix of this album is depressing to
     ^^listen to...

     I prefer the stereo, too, except for "Run Run Run" which has that
     great feedback.  Natuarally this is the one track on the new CD that
     have in stereo.

     ^^Magic Bus

     ^^I'll only say this about that... The ORIGINAL Decca version has the
     ^^BEST studio version/mix of the title track (true stereo). The MCA CD
     ^^is worthless, unless you have to have the 2nd version of "Dr. Jekyll
     ^^& Mr. Hyde" on CD...

     I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.  Are you saying the stereo
     "Magic Bus" on the CD is different from the original LP.  Sounds true
     stereo on mine.