Re: No guitar!?!?

At  8:20 PM 96.5.13 +0000, Jason Hare wrote:
Jay,
Re:
>Okay, not reforming The Who, I can understand.  He might not even play
>guitar during the show?  WHAT?!??!  I really hope this is the "I don't
>know what i'm saying because it's nowhere near what the truth is"
>Townshend speaking...

Don't worry about it.  Before the '89 tour he said that he wouldn't play
electric guitar or windmill, either.  The man obviously enjoys fucking with
interviewers.

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson