Re: Rough Boys/Gay Life

Lauren, re:

>Sorry, Rich.  Gotta correct you here.  You may be thinking of the Musician
>interview with Bill Flannagan, however it was the interview on Timothy
>White's radio show that caused a great furor when it came out in book form
in Rock Lives.

Well, you can only correct me if you have BOTH the "radio show" interview and
the book. I own a vinyl promo copy of the Timothy White interview (You don't
think I got the "Penny Drop" and <partial> "Dig" demos from a magazine
interview, do you?). What Pete *SAID* on the interview was NOT what was
*WRITTEN* in the book.

When I heard the "furor" about Pete's statements and heard it came from THAT
interview, I saw the book in the bookstore and knew right away that Pete
never said that <Picard>. When YOU get the radio interview and hear Pete's
words, then feel free to quote him on that issue...

Now, whether Pete is "bi" or not, that's another story. I'm just saying he
never said it there...

Hope this helps...

-wf