Re: A Decade Of The Who

On Sat, 11 May 1996 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> Just picked up the above at a record show today. Great book. I don't remember
> seeing this one around before (copy write 1977). Not only does it have
> interesting artwork and pictures, but a detailed interview with JAE and words
> & music to a lot of songs, including "Heaven & Hell", "Let's See Action",
> "Put The Money Down", "Parvadigar", "Day Of Silence", "See My Way" and many
> others...
>
> If you can find it, get it...

I thoroughly second this! I've had mine (on "permanent checkout" from
the library> for 7 yrs now. I learned sooo much from this book! Also
cool is, on page 230, John's "Escape--The Wife" Game. An absolute
scream! (But no instructions...) Don't pass it up if you spot it!

Wendy

* The Split Level Head is proud to bring you -- Hidden Treasures    *
* "The strangest two hours you might ever listen to"                *
* Every Wednesday morning, 10am to Noon on KBCH                     *
* CVI Cable, Ch. 68 Long Beach, Ch. 25 Lakewood                     *
* "Inside me I feel, alone and unreal..."                           *