HOB midnight show

Hi, all.  Just to chip in my two cents about the midnight show.  The
performance was excellent as expected.  However, the audience definitely
lessened my enjoyment of the show with its constant talking during the
songs, including one incredibly annoying blonde bimbo trying to convince a
guy of her bra size.  I could have done without the secondhand smoke,
including the marijuana.  In retrospect, it would have been better to stand
toward the back rather than at the edge of the main floor.
No regrets though; Pete was fantastic!