Cow Palace, 1973

Hi Mick Noland!

I was reading the digest the other day and nearly fell out of my seat when I
read that you have an original poster from the Cow Palace show, 1973.  Did
you actually see this show, or did you just purchase the poster later on.
The reason I am so excited is because wasn't this the infamous show where
Keith passed out during the show and they had to call someone up from the
audience to replace him?  Was the drummer competent?  But I guess that no
drummer could really replace Moonie.  I know that the show took place at the
Cow Palace, but it may have  been in 1972 as opposed to the 1973 show.  A
response would be much appreciated!

DC