Sheraton Gibson

	I remember the song Sheraton Gibson being mentioned on the list
before.  I don't have a lot of PT's solo stuff yet so could someone tell
me which album it's on and any history the song has.  The reason I bring
it up is I found it on a PJ boot and it got me to thinking.
	Also for anyone who's interested the new live PJ boots are out
with Leaving Here on them.  Email me privately for more info.
	You know, I'm starting think we should start a new listserve called
"The Who (as related to Pearl Jam)" or "Pearl Jam (as related to The
Who)" because there seems to be a lot of PJ traffic here (me being a
primary contributer.)

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Department     |
University of Montana           |