Re: Sheraton Gibson

On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, Shanon Dell wrote:

> 	I remember the song Sheraton Gibson being mentioned on the list
> before.  I don't have a lot of PT's solo stuff yet so could someone tell
> me which album it's on and any history the song has.  The reason I bring
> it up is I found it on a PJ boot and it got me to thinking.

It's on Who Came First (Pete's first solo album) which is mostly demo
quality stuff (if you like The Tommy Demos or the Scoop albums you'll like
it).  The CD also includes some extra stuff not in vinyl though I don't
have it with me to tell you what.)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

	"I smash guitars because I like them. " -- Pete Townshend