Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 79

Fang, and all:

>>>  .... it was impossible to have a simple coversation without these Nazi
idiots trying to control our thought patterns... In most situations,
censorship does NOT work...

     This was ABSOLUTELY my point!!   I do NOT wish anyone "trying to control"
MY thought patterns, as well as anyone else's.  I would much rather "know"
what someone is thinking, anyway, so I can: (1) determine where s/he is
coming from, and: (2) decide if/how I want to persue any further discussion
with that person.  I prefer people to be open and honest with me, whether they
like me or hate me.  (I believe THAT is what WF means when he states he likes
"knowing who my real friends are".  When someone starts tampering with the
content of the posts, or even suggests "editing yourself", you get a diluted
version of the person/people who you are communicating with, and as far as
I'm concerned, that SUCKS!
     Sorry, I broke my promise not to persue this discussion publicly, but
I just thought it a good opportunity to illustrate again HOW BEAUTIFUL a
world of free expression is (EVERYONE, TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!!)

        Thank you, Fang!

        gary m.