Re: I'm A Boy

Luk, re:

>>There are several versions of the song. This one is referred to as the
"long
>>stereo version". The most noticible difference is the Daltrey vocals in the
>>beginning replacing Pete's...

>Is this the only CD this version is on?

hMMM... I *believe* it's on the MCA "Meaty Beaty..." CD. Definately on the
vinyl! I'll have to play it... :)

>>>short mono

>Dont know what this is on...

You can find that one... on... "Who's Missing" and if memory serves me, "Who
Collection Volume 1", "Who Singles", etc... It's pretty common...

The "short stereo" version does have Pete's vocals coming out of the right
track only, if memory (off a bit today) serves me...

- -wf