Re: I'm A Boy

>From: WFang01@aol.com
>Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 08:19:58 -0400
>Subject: Re: I'm A Boy
>
>Jeff, re:
>
>>I was listening to a copy of Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy and noticed that
>the song I'm A Boy sounded different from any version I've ever heard and a
>fair amount longer. Has anyone else here noticed this before?
>
>There are several versions of the song. This one is referred to as the "long
>stereo version". The most noticible difference is the Daltrey vocals in the
>beginning replacing Pete's...

Is this the only CD this version is on?

>Other studio versions of the song:
>
>short mono

Dont know what this is on...

>short stereo

On Who's Better Who's Best perhaps?? With vocals on one side and added
drum/horn on the other?

>short stereo remix (on the box set)

Vocals basically centered... Not sure if the drum and horn are there... I
know the vocals at the start are a little different (there are some
missing).

Is that about right?

Luke

- ---