Re: Anybody know...

At 11:34 PM 96.5.28 -0400, Mark Leaman wrote:

>Mine is the same setlist as Bruce has, which (as you can see) does have My
>Wife, Acid Queen and Pinball Wizard (yours doesn't), but you have Behind
>Blues Eyes which we don't.

Mine has all the songs you mention, but I don't know if this is the full
set or not (it's not listed in the Hypertext Who).  Upon further listening
I wholeheartedly agree that this is indeed an AUD tape.

Does anyone know any good quality boot tapes like this that have not been
released on LP or CD?

cmh
http://www2.trn.or.jp/chris/index.html
150 東京都渋谷区東 3-12-12
3-12-12 Shibuya-ku Higashi, Tokyo 150
TEL: 03-3486-8861 FAX: 03-3486-8862

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence." -- Jeremy S. Anderson