Re: Anybody know...

Jag wrote:

>I'm a bit confused and I think someone here can probably help. I have a KC 75
>boot, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it had great sound like many of you
>have said. It's o.k. but I'm thinking that we may be talking about different
>shows. Did they play more than one? Also-someone said that it was a shame
>they didn't record the whole show, further evidence supporting my previous
>idea, is that the amount of music on the one I have is pretty close to the
>amount that was typically played in one show. Here it is:
>
>I Can't Explain
>Substitute
>Squeeze Box
>Baba O'Riley
>Behind Blue Eyes
>Dreaming From Waist
>Magic Bus
>Amazing Journey
>Sparks
>Fiddle About
>I'm Free
>Tommys Holiday Camp
>Were Not gonna...
>Summertime Blues
>My Generation(loooooong)
>Join Together
>Road Runner
>My Generation Blues
>WGFA
>That right there is a good amount if you ask me, if you know what is missing
>I'd be interested to know.It couldn't be too much. Thanx.
>
>-jag

And Bruce has:

>Can't Explain, Substitute, Squeeze Box, Baba O'Riley, My Wife, Behind
>Blue Eyes, Dreaming From The Waist, Magic Bus, Amazing Journey>Sparks,
>Acid Queen, Fiddle About, Pinball Wizard, I'm Free, Tommy's Holiday
>Camp, We're Not Gonna Take It, Summertime Blues, My Generation>Join
>Together>My Generation Blues>Roadrunner, Won't Get Fooled Again

Mine is the same setlist as Bruce has, which (as you can see) does have My
Wife, Acid Queen and Pinball Wizard (yours doesn't), but you have Behind
Blues Eyes which we don't.

I can tell you this much: they played a solid two hour show three days
earlier in Greensboro, NC. No, I don't remember the songs after all these
years but I remember how long it was. And that they opened with ICE, and
that they didn't play I'm Free (cause I wanted it so bad) and they DID play
Drowned.
So it is my opinion that none of us has the entire show. I cannot believe
that they played a shorter show in KC than they did in NC. If anything, it
would be the other way around. I also can't believe they didn't do Drowned,
because they made a big deal out of it (and I was disappointed at not
getting any more of QUAD than this).
What do you guys think? Did we get gyped?
BTW, mine sounds fantastic. How about yours, Bruce?

                   Cheers                   ML