Re: drummers who "replace" Keith.

>Who does?  If I was King for the year I'd call up Clem Burke (ex. Blonde, ex
>certain tracks on WHITE CITY) and tell him to get his butt down to Hyde Park.
>Why Burke?  Because he kicked over his drums on stage on the night that K.
>Moon died and yelled "here's to the greatest drummer that ever lived, Keith
>Moon!"  PLUS, listen to his work on the Who covers cd!

Henry:

I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, but I think Carl Palmer
would have been/would be the best choice. He's more technical than Moon, but
then who isn't? No one would be perfect...and I think CP would be as close
as we could come to finding the power they once had.
On the other hand, it's been announced that Zak Starkey will be the drummer,
so...

                   Cheers                   ML