Re: Censuring CensorsSun Dec 7 14:49:49 PST 1997

On Sun, 26 May 1996 09:37:01 -0400, WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>Mark, re:
>
>>Read the note "And The Deranged" for insight into what you see as hypocrisy.
>
>Haven't you noticed? Kevin loves to be negative. He seems very happy,
>comfortable & content when he is... Right Kevin??? :)

Well, let's look at the record, shall we?

Every single bit of unpleasantness on this list since I have joined
has had Fang at the center of it. At approximately a three-week cycle,
he erupts with another flame war of some kind, replete with
multiple-choice lists and other immature attempts at humor. There
doesn't appear to be a time that he isn't feuding with somebody on
this list about something.

And you want to accuse *me* of being negative.

Pot. Kettle. Black. You know the drill.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and
the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertrand Russell