Re: Censuring Censors

Kevin, re:

>Every single bit of unpleasantness on this list since I have joined has had
Fang at the center of it.

hMMM... perhaps you're the catalyst? I don't think we had these problems
before you joined... Can you recall the exact date and time you joined us?

>> At approximately a three-week cycle, he erupts with another flame war of
some kind

Pay closer attention next time. But I'm sure you blame me for Mr. Censor's
posts too... And we all know I'm responsible for Petie's "drinking
problem"... :)

>> replete with multiple-choice lists and other immature attempts at humor.

Shall I change my sense of humor for you? :) What kind would you like???

> There doesn't appear to be a time that he isn't feuding with somebody on
this list about something.

Is this case an example? Warning: multiple choice list may be approaching!
(maybe not)

a) I make a "comment" about your negative comments

b) You decide to take the time to write a post about me

c) I respond back in kind

d) The "conflict" escalates with "can you top this"

e) You end up going away mad

f) I continue posting Who content as if this never happened

g) You throw petty "digs" in whenever the "opportunity is ripe"

h) see "f" above

Does this sound familiar?

>And you want to accuse *me* of being negative.

Yes! Let's see yah say something funny, rather than repeat the cycle above.
Can yah do it? Be different than the others before you...

>Pot. Kettle. Black. You know the drill.

Hey! Let's not offend anyone here. We already went through that one!

-wf