Dr Jimmy and Mr. Pete...

Peter & Kathy Higgins
221 Country Club Lane,
Scotch Plains, NJ, 07076-3116
908-317-9255

re:

>>The only truth in the matter is that you are a total sarcastic asshole that
has no other life other than the Who. There's a moment of reality for 'ya..

That same broken record has been played by you over and over. Do you have
another tune???

>>You should know. You went out of your way to find out my name, my wifes name
and the town in which I resided last year. TO me, you are a freak that may be
on the way to do damage to someone who disagress with you. Freak.

hMMM... if you truly believe that, then you're not too bright now, are you? But
then again, we already knew that...

-wf