Blur, OO, etc.

> I will give Blur an honest listen.  If they've had anything on the local
> alternative radio station, it hasn't struck me.  But that don't mean nuthin'.

More than likely you haven't heard Blur with maybe for three songs (if
that).  Last year they had a hit "Girls and Boys" which I find to be
the worst song they ever wrote.  Again seek out "Modern Life is Rubbish",
you won't be dissapointed.

And since we're on Britpop, I just bought Cast's "All Change".  Great
little band that knows how to play power chord rock.