Re: Quad 7/18

Brad, Re:

>    Like I said before, I'm not the first person to ever give L.A.
> that prestigious title.

Prestigious?  Hah, simply arrogant.  And if you are not the first person who
said it then you are also not the first person to be wrong about it...

> I'm sure all the cities you listed
> have their own unique thing to offer, but you haven't given me any
> clear examples of a single city that can challenge L.A.   Sometimes
> the truth hurts.

Shall I really tell you what I believe to be the truth?   All that shit of
movies produced at Hollywood isn't worth a single $.  So, there you have it.

Come on, switch off your TV, get out of L.A., see the real world, and enjoy
some higher level of `entertainment'.

Hope to see you in NYC,

Bernd