Re: Quad Radiocast

Kyle Whitford wrote:

>  I called my local classic rock station, KZOK 102.5 in
> Seattle, to ask if they were going to carry the event.

Turns out not only is the PD of this station an asshole, their web page
sucks too. I hooked on, and tried to access their "WHO" chat room. Sorry,
this room is not available.

It's meeting assholes like this guy that's made me decide not to pursue
my life's dream and get into radio broadcasting, despite wasting 5K on a
broadcasting education program (You HAVE to say the call letters first,
and don't state your name more than once an hour).........When you hear
Howard tell stories about the buttnuts he's worked for, they are
true.....