Re: Quad "reissue" -- NO LINER NOTES!!!!

On Tue, 2 Jul 1996 15:35:56 GMT, born2run@pipeline.com wrote:

>Astley & Co. have already decided to rip us off by not including any bonus
>tracks on the Quad reissue,

<snip>

> Someone really oughtta take Astley out
>back and slap him around for a while.  Perhaps he'll come to his senses.

Could it be that Astley is not the one who made that decision? Pete
might have decided he didn't want anything to pollute the pristine
pureness of Quadrophenia.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"I feel a very unusual sensation--if it's not indigestion,
I think it must be gratitude." Benjamin Disraeli