Re: Quad "reissue" -- NO LINER NOTES!!!!

Dave, re:

> Someone really oughtta take Astley out back and slap him around for a
while.  Perhaps he'll come to his senses.

I'd consider doing that myself, but some Bob Mold fans might gang up on me
and slap me silly with their purses! :)

All "kidding" aside... Astley isn't responsible for the liner notes, Chris
Charlesworth is. But... the liner notes aren't going to do <Picard> for the
<Riker> sound problems...

I should be getting the Polydor version in a week, I'd be curious to see if
this was an MCA "defect" or...

- -wf