re: stupid questions

From: "Jennifer L. Davies" <jen@nt.net>

        I had to admit that the Who weren't as musically talented as
Zeppelin, but they sure could put on a concert.  He agreed that Zeppelin
couldn't improvise as well, encumbered as they were by the Hammond Organ.
<<<

Uh, I'll have to take issue with both points.

Stylistic differences aside, the Who (collectively and individually) were
(are) easily as talented as the members of Zep.  The complexity of song
structure and the virtuosity of performance clearly support this.

And anyone who thinks Zeppelin couldn't improvise hasn't heard any live
Zeppelin.  These guys carried the banner of improvisational rock for
years.

OK,
KLW