Re: Fang Comments

Larry, re:

>I plan on dropping the dimes this week to buy tickets so if you have a
>strong feeling that Pete is going to "get a grip" and windmill to the
>electric, your gut instinct is the best I have got to go on now.  While this
is not the
>sole determining factor of how much or whether I buy tix or not, I'd like to
>be an informed buyer.

Actually, my friend had a theory that Pete NOW wants to "perform" for his
friends, and do the "lame duck" routine for the fans... Really hard to say,
but I can't see them doing a 90 minute show in NYC... ...but, we'll see...

>See, there is somebody who reads your notes, after all.

Yeah, right! Nah, forget the nonsense from the "moral minority".
Unfortunately, they are clueless and have no idea what's really going on...
:)

- -wf