Re: Buffoon

Davey, re:

>I WAS a witness. And having seen more concerts by more artists than I can
possibly count

How high can you count??? And, can you explain why this is relevant to
anything???
What else do you do?

>>I’ve never seen such an idiotic, selfish display as when “someone” at the
very front of the Supper Club yelled out during a pause between Mould’s songs
to “go home” and “get off the stage”,

You are confused (not at all surprised---all this stress...). I yelled out
"Go Home!", various obsenities, insults and the like, but never "get off the
stage". I think that honor may have gone to one of the other listers standing
next to me... As for being "idiotic" and "selfish"??? Can you expand on that
a bit? Does having the freedom to do exactly what I want, bother you?

>>and then endlessly brag about having done so on a list-serve.

hMMM... it's not exactly my style to "run and hide", now is it? Unlike
someone like you, I take FULL responsibility for all my actions...

>> If that’s not a Mark David Chapman-esque move, I don’t know what is.

I don't think you have a clue as to what you are talking about. How does
yelling at Bobby Mold and "reviewing the same" have anything to do with
Chapman? On the other hand, you're "Pete wants us to listen to this and Pete
thinks that..." has a LOT to do with Chapman thinking...

>>No, but there is such a thing as courtesy when someone is performing.

Oh? Let's go back to your first quote, "I WAS a witness" (remember that one?)
Not a very good or reliable one. All my "comments" to Mold were made BEFORE
he came on stage (2nd night I beat him to the punch) and in-between songs,
NOT when he was "performing" (if you want to call it that). Amongst other
things, you have a faulty memory...

>>You should do some reading on Netiquette.

Oh, do you think there's somthing that can be learned??? See what your
p-brain doesn't comprehend, is that YOU started this "argument" and I merely
responded. If you can't take my honesty over your lame garbage and it upsets
you so, ignore me and don't even bother. The fact that this Mold thing still
bothers you approximately 6 weeks after the fact is pretty pathetic...

>>You’re a real piece of work.

Without a doubt, but... "you can make the suckers squirm when you tell 'em
how much you earn..." :)

Hope this helps...

- -wf