Re: Fang Comments

At 09:29 AM 7/1/96 EDT, Larry wrote:

>>WFang, re:

>>Now, here's something of interest. ...
>>Rehearsing for NYC? Perhaps ...

>You sure do know how to generate wood ...and I
>am not the least bit attracted to you. You realize
>comments like these raise my "paying-price" of what
>I will pay a broker for MSG tickets.

     There's been considerable interest on the list
about whether The Who will follow Quad with a second
set, as in 1989, and personally I appreciate whatever
insights I can get on the subject. As for the "paying
price," I saw the show in Hyde Park and will see it
again at MSG because it's a great time -- with or
without a second set. No reason for that consideration
to affect the price you're willing to pay -- just
assume that it's going to be at least 90 minutes of
The Who.

Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...