Hide (sic) Park (DST)

WFang, re:

Larry, re:

<< Gotta strongly disagree there.  Pete's "Who Are You" is the single best
version
 I've heard of that song. >>

>>>Have you heard the PT demo of the song??? If you liked the DST version, I
would think you'd like the demo even better...<<<

The first paragraph is actually what Mick Noland wrote, and after reading my
note to the list, I realized I did not make it perfectly clear who said what.

Anyhow, last comment on "Paltrey Sings Bands-end", the TD (Technical Director)
really fucks us over as we see lame shots of the 3,000-piece orchestra (ooo, now
I am impressed), as I clearly hear Pete strumming to beat the band (out of
existence) during WAY.  I nominate myself to be the next Jeff Stein so that I
can show all you listers and the rest of the world how to put together videotape
of the WHO where the right character(s) are being presented when they are doing
their stage aerobics.