Re: Re[2]: The Who hates LZ

>>Herman's Hermits: Mrs. Brown etc./I'm Henry The Eighth, I Am
>
>Goof on me all you want, but "I'M HENRY THE EIGHTH, I AM" was one of the first
>songs I ever sang as a kid. And, don't laugh, I even went out and bought the
>Greatest Hits album. BTW, one of my other favorite songs as a kid was DOORS
>"LIGHT MY FIRE" (There is hope <g>)

Hey, I have all three of these songs in my collection.

I did throw in the HH song for a bit of comedy relief (which I've found
doesn't always come across), but then HH were tied to The Who forever
anyway...for being the headliner act on their first American tour in `67. So
there is some small basis...

                  Cheers                              ML