"The Whe"

To all...

To 2nd George C's comments about spelling our "heroes" names right, I can see
where someone may get confused and spell DaltrEy, "Daltry", TownsHend,
"Townsend" or even Entwistle, "EntwHistle" (I liked "Entwiesle" the best),
BUT,  would think it wouldn't be too much trouble to spell

                                            T H E  W H O

As...  "T H E  W H E" ???

Or... is it no coincindence that some Zep fan snuck in there and figured
he/she would pull a fast one and everyone would fall for it?

-WiteFang or is that, WHite Fang ???  hMMM...