Rhino stuff

From:     Steve Marshall@CONTINENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY (SMARSH1 @ CDCNOTES)
To:       I4158788@ibmmail (I4158788 @ IBMMAIL)
 Sun Dec  7 13:19:36 PST 1997
Date:     02-14-96 11:54:16 AM
Subject:  Rhino stuff

WFang01@aol.com wrote:

>Unfortunately, 80% of the population has average or below average IQ. The CDs
>may be released under "The Who's John Entwistle" and if so, I can see where
>some "clerk" could be terribly confused. "Did you am say 'da glue'???"

Actually, the "clerk" (her name is Cindy) is very knowledgeable about the
stuff they release. She's British too - not that that makes any difference,
but she knew who I was talking about when I asked & said several other people
had been inquiring about the JAE stuff as well.

>If you don't mind, e-mail me the number and I'll see what's going on... if
>nothing, then I'll start from the OTHER end...

I'd say start from the other end.

>I'd also like a release date on "The Wizard Of Oz--In Concert" (CD), which
they currently have
>available mail order only with the video tape AND the video of the original
"Wiz" for
>$80...

I have the WOO - In Concert show on tape if your're interested. Also, I'm on
the Rhino mailing list for press releases. I think I may have gotten something
in the mail on the release date a few weeks ago. I'll have to check when I get
home.

Steve

Delivery Priority: Normal
Delivery Report:   Basic