Re: Wfang-Racist?

Entwistle associate Richard Weiner writes:
>Have you
>ever been on the streets of NYC? Been offered drugs in Tower Records? (a bit
>annoying when you're trying to buy Who records!) Sorry if you (and a few
>others) don't like a little realism (which has nothing to do with "racism"),
>but I don't live in fantasyland like some people (ie Mr. $1.99) do...

While I have never been offered drugs in Tower Records, I have been on the
streets of New York City. I have encountered some black men (not all of
them "large") who scalp concert tickets. However, I have never
encountered a large black man who declared "I am wants sum white pus-sy"
when approached or in any other situation. I would be curious to know in
what area(s) of New York City all large black men are either scalping
concert tickets or declaring their desire for white pussy.