Re: Wfang-Racist?

Scott/Spunk, re:

<< Normally I think you are pretty intelligent, but you have the ability to
write some pretty <Riker> stupid things. Perphaps you feel this is ok given
the anonimity of computer communication, or perphaps you are just as
inconsiderate in real life.
Anyways, back to your Star Trek. >>

No, I'm actually the same in person. If I wouldn't say it right to your face,
I wouldn't type it here. Sometimes people can't handle "direct"
confrontations, but, that's life... BTW, what's "inconsiderate"? Have you
ever been on the streets of NYC? Been offered drugs in Tower Records? (a bit
annoying when you're trying to buy Who records!) Sorry if you (and a few
others) don't like a little realism (which has nothing to do with "racism"),
but I don't live in fantasyland like some people (ie Mr. $1.99) do...

-wf