Fwd: PT in NYC

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    PT in NYC
 Sun Dec  7 13:25:10 PST 1997
Date:    96-04-27 13:22:22 EDT
From:    RKelts2129
To:      thewho@mpath.com

simple alert:

To Who-List members: I have been noting various NYC ticket announcements
appearing sporadically on the digest, and while I try to be responsive, what
with work and writing deadlines in my own life, it's not always easy to be
prompt.
So--PLEASE contact me if you have extra tickets (or know of extras) for
either night of Pete's Supper Club Shows.  I live in NYC, where I caught two
PyschoDerelict shows, and the '95 Paramount concert; I chatted with Townshend
at his studio in '88; I have written about his work; and I'm just now helping
a friend complete a book-length study to be published by Guilford Press--a
book to which Townshend is contributing this summer.
In short: I am a passionate admirer of the work, and a ready, eager,
enthusiastic, willing, and totally responsible (and polite) buyer--If you
have any tix to sell, or any INFO, please contact me immediately at:
RKELTS2129@AOL.COM.
Many, many thanks.
--Roland Kelts