Re: Wfang-Racist?

>Have you ever been on the streets of NYC? Been offered drugs in Tower
Records? >(a bit annoying when you're trying to buy Who records!) Sorry if
you (and a few
>others) don't like a little realism.

I understand the initial outcry in these politically correct days we live
in, where people watch where they tread (not entirely bad, that). And I
don't support racism in any form, of course. But I cannot help but wonder if
there would have been an outcry at all had an Irish accent been used, or a
Chinese one, or perhaps German, British, or Spanish.

Perhaps it could have been worded better, though. "Excuse me sir, but would
you happen to know where a gentleman could find a woman of European descent
with questionable morales?" Hmmm...I'm rolling it around in my
mind...doesn't sound like NYC to me...

                   Cheers                   ML