Re: Who hates whom?

>I'd be curious to know what 'classic rock' groups
>people on this list are tired of hearing on classic rock stations!

Doug:

I'm not a hypothetical situation...

Glad to help. Bands in my "better off buried forever" catagory of Classic Rock:

Lynryd Skynyrd ("Play Free Bird! Plaaaaay Free Bird!")
Journey
Genesis w/ Phil Collins
Phil Collins, too
Kansas
Styx
38 Special
Rod Stewart (go back to sleep, Maggie, fer Gawd's sake!)
Doobie Brothers
Seals And Croft
Bad Company
Bachman Turner Overkill...I mean Overdrive
Joni Mitchell (does she count? Only to ten...)
Kiss
Sparks
Van Halen
...and any other formula-ridden, slick-sounding, artifical Pop/Rock band I
can't think of at the moment...

(can you tell how BAD the local Classic Rock station here is yet?)

                   Cheers                   ML