Who hates whom?

In a message entitled "Cheesehead Radio Stations,' the always-entertaining
Tom Farrell wrote:

>WAPL plays a steady diet of REO Speedwagon, Journey and other "artists" who
spent
>their careers offending the Divine Muses - in short, precisely what you'd
expect from
>Rolling Stone's Station of the Year.
>	Nevertheless, I have been pleasantly surprised to hear the full length
album
>version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" and (brace yourself) "The Punk Meets
the
>Godfather" during evening drive time.  Of course, as penance, after any Who,
Zeppelin
>or Floyd song, WAPL plays 20 minutes of Van Halen, Phil Collins and Skynard,
Man!

With this type of editorial comment appearing on the heals of the popular
"Who follows who? POLL", I'd be curious to know what 'classic rock' groups
people on this list are tired of hearing on classic rock stations!  This
should be a positive way of venting some fury (just like newspaper columnist
Mike Royko once wrote about "good, healty hatred" of the New York Yankees).

The performers Tom seems to disdain aren't completely unwelcome on my radio,
so I
figure I'd get the ball rolling (and probably take a bullet or two) by
listing three among many that I don't care to hear:  The Doors, Hendrix, and
the Rolling Stones.

However, some stations are expanding the list of just which bands fit the
'classic rock' mold, in which case my list would be:  INXS, the Red Hot Chili
Peppers (or the Dead Snot Silly Burpers as I like to call 'em) and... still
the Rolling Stones.

Rich B.

NP:  JAE's "I Was Just Being Friendly"