Re: Who hates whom?

>With this type of editorial comment appearing on the heals of the popular
>"Who follows who? POLL", I'd be curious to know what 'classic rock' groups
>people on this list are tired of hearing on classic rock stations!  This
>should be a positive way of venting some fury (just like newspaper columnist
>Mike Royko once wrote about "good, healty hatred" of the New York Yankees).
>
>The performers Tom seems to disdain aren't completely unwelcome on my radio,
>so I
>figure I'd get the ball rolling (and probably take a bullet or two) by
>listing three among many that I don't care to hear:  The Doors, Hendrix, and
>the Rolling Stones.
>
>However, some stations are expanding the list of just which bands fit the
>'classic rock' mold, in which case my list would be:  INXS, the Red Hot Chili
>Peppers (or the Dead Snot Silly Burpers as I like to call 'em) and... still
>the Rolling Stones.
>
>Rich B.
>
>NP:  JAE's "I Was Just Being Friendly"

I'm no "Shadow", but I know when to stop lurking behind my monitor and join
the group!

Here's my list of "artists" I can do without on the radio:

1.Allman Bro's
2.Donny Iris
3.Deep Purple (Except "Hush")
4.38 Special
5.Lita Ford
6.Quiet Riot
7.Argent
8.The same Pink Floyd over and over.
9. Def Leppard
10. Eagles.

Here's some I don't hear enough:

1.Warren Zevon
2.John Hiatt
3.Ramones

I've been on a couple lists and this one has the best discussions and
content of all. I am biased though; being a Who fan to the bone. Someday
I'll bore you all with my sappy words on what the Who means to me. But this
will do for now.

NP: "Black Sheets of Rain" Bob Mould

Scott
Scott Curtis