Quad@Hyde

	So for you people who have heard about the Quad@Hyde thing, did
they mention whether this included Pete?  Or is it just a Roger and John
gig?

BTW--  If any of you are insane criminals looking for a place to
hide-out here in Big Sky country, I'd be glad to refer you to a good
real-estate agent.  Or if you'd like to turn yourselves in, I'd be happy
to refer you a good FBI agent, there's plenty of them around here now
too.   :)

Shanon Dell                     |   "MONTANA:  More fugitives per
Radio/Television Department     |              square mile than any other
University of Montana           |              state in the union."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |