Covers

For those of you out there who also collect cover versions of Who songs --- I
just ran across another one. On the soundtrack to "National Lampoon's Senior
Trip" (it lasted only a few weeks. My son saw it and said it was "awful
except for the naked women".) Anyway, there is a version of Magic Bus on it
done by Ian Moore -- and it's actually quite good!

And to remark on a previous post regarding Pearl Jam, I'm sure it is well
known by now that Eddie Vedder is quite a big Who fan and they frequently
perform Who songs in their shows.

White City/It's a joke of a name

WHO GIRL (that's what my license plates say! -- Pam)